Monday, March 24, 2014

Does "Resurrection" Have You Wondering about the Afterlife?

Pardon the interruption...

In reference to the ABC show "Resurrection" (of which I'm still trying to figure out the premise of the story now three weeks in), I saw this short clip as I was eating lunch.  For a show that is based on (in this case) themes that are specifically resonating with Christian values (i.e. the focus around one small town and in particular, a protestant church), I'm surprised that there was no reference to: a) God; b) church; c) hope.  All I can say is if you find yourself wrestling with what the afterlife truly means, come to church.

I must say, unfortunately, this clip is about 1 minute and 50 seconds too long and winds up saying absolutely nothing you probably didn't already know or couldn't have guessed.  Must  have been a slow news day.

Watch the clip here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/resurrection-show-viewers-wondering-deceased-loved-time-23032631.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting to this article. The purpose of this website is to keep dialogue going. Please check back frequently to see if anyone else has commented.